Monday, June 1, 2009

MAC Cosmetics Keeps Getting Sweeter...New Release 6/11

Introducing the Naked Honey Collection

According to Specktra, MAC has a new release 6/11. Is it me or are they coming out with something every two weeks? I mean the there were 3 releases alone in May, two of which had 2 part releases (Rose Romance and Style Warrior).

I am loving the colors but am not super excited about the collection. I am interested is smelling the two scents that are a part of the collection.

Creations Fragrance: Naked Honey (LE) -$22.50USD/$28.5CDNAn aromatic journey that traces honey’s fragrant heart back to summer’s sweetest blooms. Energy starts to buzz, spirits soar, light floral and woodsy notes float toward an electric finale. Sweet and sexy all the way.

Creations Fragrance: Africanimal (LE) - $22.50USD/$28.50CDNA scent that starts with a honey-ness that’s seductive and given its dash of pepper, not without spice. Add a dark kiss of bergamot and wood, and an aromatic orgy breaks out to create a scent that's all-honey, but far from sweet.
Here is some info on the rest of the collection, courtesy of spectra.net,
Lipglass (LE) - $14.00USD/$16.50CDN
She’s a Star - Light neutral gold (Repromote from Dress Camp)
Queen Bee - Mid-tone apricot with multi-dimensional pearl
Buzz - Dark copper brown with multi-dimensional pearl
Eyeshadow (LE) - $14.50USD/$17.00CDN
Crème de Miel - Frosty light yellow gold
Pollinator - Mid-tone warm reddened peach with pearl
Buckwheat - Dark copper brown with multi-dimensional pearl
High-Light Powder (LE) $24.50USD/$29.50CDN
A high-light powder specially created for the Naked Honey Collection. Features an embossed honeycomb pattern. Super fine, impeccably pearlized, it creates soft highlights. On cheeks, brows, shoulders–anywhere on the body.
Honey Light - A light peachy gold with shimmer
Golden Nectar - Muted golden tan with gold shimmer
Naked Honey Salve (LE) $18.50USD/$22.50CDN
Formulated from honey , organic beeswax, sunflower oil and other natural ingredients, this rich honey–scented and flavoured salve instantly moisturizes and helps recondition dry skin. Multi-purpose . Use everywhere.
Naked Honey Hand and Body Cream (LE) -$22.50USD/$27.00CDN
A sensuous cream made from bio-converted honey, shea butter, and vitamins C and E derivatives. Absorbs quickly for skin-softening moisture. Conditions, nourishes, protects. Use on all areas where ultra-moisture is called for.
Naked Honey Body Wash (LE) - $19.50USD/$23.50CDN
Formulated from bio-converted honey, this body wash cleanses the skin while providing the soothing and moisturizing benefits of lavender, narcissus, jasmine flower and blue agave extracts. Provides a sensual, calming, cleansing experience.

4 comments:

  1. hi roneal! i didn't know you were on specktra! did you get anything from the collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new scents aren't half bad actually. I smelled them both last week while I was in Fair Oaks. Something to consider if I wore perfumes like that but you know I am addicted to my Hermes and Cartier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy...I try to check out specktra as much as possible. I have not fully joined yet but I intend to. I haven't bought anything from the collection yet. I have not taken the time to go to the store and really look at it. I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Dukes I haven't had a chance to smell it yet but I have not been impressed with the Mac scents. They smell good, well some do, but they don't last. I am addicted to many of the Jo Malone scents. I have 3 and I am interested in about 5 others. I am also loving my Bond No. 9. There is one other Bond No. 9 scent that I want to get for the Summer and one that I will get for the this fall. But I need to slow my roll because none of the aforementioned scents are freakin' CHEAP!!!! Damn me and my taste.

    ReplyDelete