Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weightloss Journey..Turning over a new leaf

Since I graduated from undergrad...won't say when...my weight has been a constant issue. It has fluxuated. Now I have never been that thin chic. I have always been kinda thick but toned because I was extremely athletic. Well I graduated...started working...went back to school...graduated...and went back to school again. Now I am 220 lbs. and I have had enough. Many say I don't look it because I still rather muscular. But I look at myself everyday and I feel the ailments coming from the weight gain. So I decided to finally do something about it.

I have renewed my membership to Bally Total Fitness and I have decided to try My Weight Doctor. I had my first appointment was last week. I had to get some blood work done, weigh in, etc. My second appointment is Friday and I will get my customized meal plan and my overall weighloss regimen. I am so excited! Wish me luck and I will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    We're so happy to hear you're making a commitment to yourself! Nothing makes us feel better than to know we've played some part in helping people live a healthier lifestyle. Keep it up!

    Good luck reaching your goals. As you do, feel free to submit your story to our fan page on Facebook under the Success Stories tab. (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bally-Total-Fitness/16704842065?ref=ts)

    Christine
    Customer Relations
    Bally Total Fitness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not had a chance to make it into the gym but I am working on motivating myself. But I have been doing well with my diet.

    ReplyDelete