Thursday, May 28, 2009

I love this stuff...

NIVEA A Kiss of Moisture Hydrating Lip Care SPF4

I am going to be quite honest. I am pretty darn lazy. During the work week my morning regimen is 30 minutes...wake up, brush teeth, take shower, get dressed, LEAVE. Now I have enough makeup and beauty products to open my own small store. It is really sad. I use none of it. I mean I don't always put on facial moisturizer and/or lip moisturizer. I know I know...but hey that will make my regimen 31 minutes and I have a record to maintain...30 minutes or less. But regardless of my laziness I still love to try things, especially when they first come out.

NIVEA A Kiss of Moisture -Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4 combines intensive moisturization and effective protection to leave your lips smooth, supple and healthy looking. Advanced formula with moisturizing Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil and UV filter (SPF 4).

  • A light-weight formula that absorbs quickly into the lips
  • Enriched with Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter to provide long-lasting moisturization
  • Helps protect your lips from the damaging effects of the sun

I was in RiteAid picking up a few things and grabbed a tube of this miracle in a tube.

Now let me pause for a second...I have had the worst experiences with lip moisturizers. I have tried the entire everything, expensive to inexpensive, and I always have the same results. I experience feathering, caking, dryness, etc.


...back to my rant...OMG, I love this stuff ssssooo much. It is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment