Friday, July 23, 2010

Missing In Action

It has been over a year and the project that I started over year ago, my blog, got bumped to the bottom my my priority list. Well I am back...and I am looking to begin a new chapter in my life, that to the inspiration of one of my best friends and another dear friend of mine.

Over the last several years I have tried diet after diet and they have worked, for a short period, and then I put it all back on plus. Enough is enough...it is time for a change. I want to be that size 8 that I once was. Being a 16 has been depressing and very much uncomfortable. I have noticed changes in my sleeping patterns, my back has gotten worse, my knees are bothering...and worst of all...I wear the same things over and over...its not the worst I know my health is more important, but not being to wear the wonder and fly stuff that I once did is a little depressing.

I begin my diet, hopefully next week and I want to share my results and get the encourgement and feedback from all those that are willing to share it. Until next week...I will talk to you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment